JP Morgan adds long/short tech strategy for experienced Europe Dynamic team
Thu May 24, 2012
Having hit capacity with their long-running Europe Dynamic Long Short Fund, Jon Ingram’s equity team at JP Morgan have rolled out a new long/short fund focused on European and global technology stocks
JP Morgan Asset Management has launched a new long/short fund
focused on the technology sector and managed out of London by
the established Dynamic Strategies team led by Jon Ingram
– which also runs the successful and well-established
JP Morgan Europe Dynamic Long Short Fund.
|The JP Morgan team (from left): Blake Crawford,
John Baker, Jon Ingram and Anis Lahlou-Abid
The JP Morgan Technology Long Short Fund debuted on 1 May
with $11 million, most of which has come from outside
investors. The firm is hoping to see additional inflows in the
next few months, and the strategy has a target capacity of
around $200 million.
The new fund launch marks a logical next step for lead
manager Ingram and his four-man Dynamic Strategies team, which
is one of seven sub-teams within JPMAM’s European
behavioural finance unit.
The team has been running a long-only technology fund for
the past 12...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager