Global, EM equity managers struggle in changing markets
Thu May 24, 2012
Conditions became increasingly challenging for global and
emerging market equity funds in April. While some still made
money, others had some significant drawdowns.
Among the better performers, RAB Special Situations was up a
striking 8.13%, which takes its year-to-date figure to 25.16%.
The Global Consumer Loyalty Fund was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager