CTAs and commodity strategies beat the retreat again in April
Thu May 24, 2012
April was another difficult month for many in the managed
futures space, and the majority of funds lost ground –
though some were able to minimise these losses, leading to a
median loss for the strategy set of -0.32%.
Among the biggest losers in April were Amplitude Dynamic
Trading (-5.47%), Discus (-4.00%), GSA Quantitative Futures
(-3.55%), and A2CT2 Systematic (-3.14%). All of these funds are
also down so far...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager