Keynote speaker: Kyle Bass – Hayman Capital Management
Thu May 24, 2012
Straight-shooter aims at best and worst
Back to main article
In one of the best-attended sessions of the Summit, outspoken
US-based macro manager Kyle Bass gave a confident and
compelling assessment of what he currently sees as the best and
worst opportunities for investing globally.
The founder of Dallas-based Hayman Capital, Bass gained
prominence – and vast profits – as one of a
handful of managers who bet big on the collapse of the US
subprime mortgage sector. More recently he has been playing a
similarly profitable short on Greek sovereign debt.
Bass set out to share his views on "a tale of two worlds
– where the best place for new money is, and where the
worst place to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager