Keynote speaker: Guillaume Rambourg – Verrazzano Capital
Thu May 24, 2012
Inside the mind of a marathon runner
Back to main article
The first 'hometown’ keynote speech yet at the
EuroHedge Summit was delivered by Guillaume Rambourg –
the well-known and respected former Gartmore manager who is now
up and running with two European equity long/short funds at his
new Paris-based firm, Verrazzano Capital.
For many, this was a highlight of the Summit, providing an
exclusive opportunity to hear from one of the most seasoned and
successful European equity hedge fund managers at what is a
pivotal time both in his own career – and for the
European long/short industry.
Rambourg did not disappoint, delivering an engaging and open
presentation in which he looked back over his career so far
– touching on the beginnings of his interest in the
stock markets and on his long investing partnership with fellow
star manager Roger Guy at Gartmore – before shedding
light on the process he has been through...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager