Panel session: Credit/distressed/event – The big opportunity?
Thu May 24, 2012
Playing across the liquidity spectrum
Back to main article
A panel spanning credit, distressed and event-driven strategies
considered the opportunities and challenges presented by these
various investing styles at a time of high market instability
and macroeconomic uncertainty.
|Patrick Brennan, Polina Kurdyavko, Andrew Meares,
Emmanuel Weyd, Nick Evans
The panel comprised Patrick Brennan, portfolio manager of
credit strategies at fund of funds group Schroders NewFinance
Capital; Polina Kurdyavko, head of emerging market corporate
debt at BlueBay Asset Management; Andrew Meares, a senior
member of the CapeView Capital credit and distressed investment
team; and Emmanuel Weyd, manager of the Eiffel Credit
Opportunities fund at Paris-based Eiffel Investment Group.
The issue of fund liquidity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager