Panel session: Macro
Thu May 24, 2012
Macro: where next in the crisis cycle?
Back to main article
The first day of the EuroHedge Summit kicked off, as is
traditional, with a panel session focused on the macro outlook
and ways to navigate volatile global markets.
|Charles Dumas, Sushil Wadhwani, Jens Nystedt,
Gavyn Davies, Jeffrey Brummette
The session was chaired once again by Gavyn Davies
– the chairman of Fulcrum Asset Management who, in a
distinguished career, has been economic advisor to 10 Downing
Street and HM Treasury, chief economist at Goldman Sachs and
chairman of the BBC.
Joining Davies on stage were four well-respected and
experienced macro specialists: Jeffrey Brummette, the founding
partner of Rubicon Fund Management, who is now up and running
with his new global macro shop, OneWall Advisors; Charles Dumas
of global macro-economic consultancy Lombard Street Research;
Jens Nystedt, global strategist at Moore Europe Capital
Management; and Sushil Wadhwani, former full-time external
member of the Monetary Policy Committee at the Bank of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager