Significant losses for alternative UCITS funds through mid-May
Fri May 25, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
More than 80% of alternative UCITS funds reported flat or
negative performance for the week ending 18 May 2012, according
to figures from the Absolute UCITS database.
This was reflected in the median performance of the single
manager UCITS space which was down 1.04% for the week.
DNB ECO Absolute Return fund was the worst performer during
the week with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager