Old Mutual manager reduces European exposure
Fri May 25, 2012
The possibility that Greece might exit the euro has resulted in
Simon Murphy reducing the net exposure of the Old Mutual UK
Opportunities Fund down to zero.
Murphy, a fund manager at Old Mutual Asset Managers, says it is
likely to stay that way until the Greek elections next month
(June 2012). The gross exposure of the fund is 140%.
He says: "We don’t know...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager