Rubicon wins apology, “substantial” damages from ex-traders
Thu May 31, 2012
A high-profile High Court lawsuit brought by London-based
global macro fund Rubicon Fund Management against former
traders Tim Attias and Santiago Alarco has ended after they
publicly apologised to the firm and agreed to pay substantial
damages to settle the case.
Rubicon, led by Paul Brewer, had sued Attias, Alarco...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager