Fixed-income manager Prologue adds US mortgage veterans
Thu May 31, 2012
Prologue Capital, the London and Greenwich-based global
macro firm that focuses on discretionary fixed-income
investment, has added mortgage market veterans Michael Chapey
and Noah Estrin to its portfolio management team in a bid to
expand its activities in the mortgage markets.
Both men will work out of the firm’s
Connecticut office – reporting to Graham Walsh,
founding partner and chief...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager