DNB Asset Management sees best and worst performing funds
Fri Jun 1, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
DNB Asset Management had the best and one of the worst
performing funds for the week ending 25 May 2012, according to
figures from the Absolute UCITS database.
The DNB ECO Absolute Return fund topped the league tables with
returns of 3.73%. The fund started in December 2010 and is
managed by Oslo-based Jon Sigurdsen. During 2011 the DNB ECO
fund was up 18.58%,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager