Dorset Pension Fund reviews funds of funds performance
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Fund of funds’ performance continues to be under
scrutiny as institutional investors conduct their scheduled
reviews. While pension fund chiefs are taking a measured view,
many flag up concerns about the disappointing return profile
they have seen from some of their holdings.
The $2.5 billion Dorset County Pension Fund is to conduct a
full review later this year of its hedge fund portfolio. At its
most recent meeting in February, the investment committee noted
that hedge funds had been the most disappointing area of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager