Arkansas to allocate $120m in customised FoHFs
Tue Jun 5, 2012
The Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System in Little Rock
is considering three firms to create a $100 million to $120
million hedge fund portfolio via a separate account fund of
hedge funds portfolio.
Competing for the single mandate at the $6 billion
retirement system are Blackstone...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager