Oregon allocates $50m to Reservoir Capital
Tue Jun 5, 2012
The Oregon Investment Council, which has carried a 5%
alternatives target allocation on top of its long-standing
private equity portfolio, tapped Reservoir Capital for a $50
million allocation earlier this year.
The specific hedge fund chosen by the $58 billion state
pension was Reservoir Strategic Partners Fund, which is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager