Gottex readies acquisition of $434m Penjing
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Gottex Fund Management may have haemorrhaged more than 17% of
its funds of funds assets in 2011, but the listed business is
in expansion mode and Asia has been its prime target since Max
Gottschalk, now chief executive officer of Gottex Asia, moved
to the region.
Gottex, which has $7.6 billion in fee-earning assets, is set
to buy $434 million Hong Kong-based Penjing Asset Management
and enthrone Ronnie Wu as chief...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager