Brevan Howard to exploit high yield “sweet spot” with new fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Jun 5, 2012
David Warren’s second vehicle expands the firm’s reach into a hot market.
David Warren is betting investors will listen to his bullish
credit calls—and wait a little longer for them to be
Warren (Photo: Bloomberg)
Warren manages about $4 billion in corporate credit and
mortgage and asset backed securities at DW Investment
Management in New York, which runs money exclusively for
$34.2 billion London-based Brevan Howard Capital Management.
He’s adding to that with the March 1 launch of his
second vehicle, the Brevan Howard Credit Value Fund.
Unlike the existing Brevan Howard Credit Catalysts fund, the
new offering will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager