Managed futures funds dominate top performers in late May
Fri Jun 8, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
The managed futures sector had the top five performing funds
for the week ending 1 June 2012, according to figures from the
Absolute UCITS database.
The SEB Asset Selection Opportunistic fund was the top
performing fund with gains of 4.97%. The fund launched in June
2009 and is managed by Stockholm-based Hans Olov Bornemann
– but had a difficult start to 2012, with it...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager