Quant macro group Harmonic names Ivarsson as partner
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Harmonic Capital Partners, the London-based quantitative
hedge fund manager that specialises in offering macro and
currency programmes to institutional investors, has announced
the appointment of Per Ivarsson as partner.
Ivarsson, an engineering physics expert who joined Harmonic
in 2007, will work alongside the firm’s other
investment partners in making key investment decisions and
developing Harmonic’s alpha...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager