Candlewood structured credit fund closes to new investment
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Jun 8, 2012
The vehicle has reached $600 million on the back of strong performance since launching in January 2011.
Candlewood Investment Group, the $1.4 billion credit firm that
spun out of Credit Suisse’s asset management
division in 2010, has closed its structured credit fund to all
new investments at $600 million.
Portfolio managers Brian Herr (L), Greg Richter
(R) and analyst Judy Sun (C) at the AR Awards in
(Photo: John Marolakos)
"We have seen a sharp increase in new...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager