London-based Finisterre pushes into Asia
Mon Jun 11, 2012
London-based emerging market specialist Finisterre Capital
is establishing a regional trading hub in Hong Kong after
receiving a license to manage assets in the city.
The $1.7 billion hedge fund, which runs four strategies, was
established in 2002 and takes its name, Finisterre, from the
rocky peninsula on the west coast of Galicia,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager