Earth Element Fund sizzles in May
Wed Jun 13, 2012
The Singapore-based, commodities-focused Earth Element Fund
delivered in May its best return yet since it was launched more
than three years ago by former commodity traders from BNP
Paribas and JPMorgan.
The systematic commodity fund which trades exchange-traded
futures contracts, was up 7.55% in May, taking year-to-date
gains to 7.69%. The fund, with $15 million in assets,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager