Millburn CTA moves to daily dealing for UCITS-compliant fund
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Millburn Ridgefield Corporation’s CTA UCITS
strategy, which is on the Deutsche Bank platform, has moved to
This is not completely new for Millburn as it already has the
potential for daily liquidity in its managed accounts and US
mutual fund products which it sub-advises, according to
executive vice-president Barry Goodman.
The DB Platinum IV dbX Millburn Multi-Markets Index Fund
recently marked its one year...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager