Two PMs leave Taconic to form value equity shop
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Their departure is a first for the 13-year-old event-driven firm.
Portfolio managers Adam Fox and Sam Elder are leaving $7.5
billion Taconic Capital Advisors to launch a fundamental equity
investing hedge fund, the first time in the firm’s
13-year history that two senior members have departed to start
their own shop.
Event-driven Taconic, founded by Ken Brody and Frank Brosens in
1999, announced the departures today in a letter to investors.
"The structure of our firm has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager