Marathon announces key management moves
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jun 14, 2012
CIO Louis Hanover moves to London to replace retiring partner Adam Phillips; Gabriel Szpigiel and Christine Chartouni promoted.
Marathon Asset Management, the $12.6 billion credit hedge fund
firm co-founded by Bruce Richards and Louis Hanover, announced
the retirement of partner Adam Phillips and several management
changes in a letter to investors last night.
CEO Bruce Richards
Phillips, the chief investment officer for Europe, worked in
Marathon''s London office and leaves the firm after nine years,
the last four as partner. Overall CIO Hanover will move to
London to assume his responsibilities.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager