Fink’s ISAM recruits Man’s Upton as head of research
Fri Jun 15, 2012
International Standard Asset Management (ISAM), the London
firm led by former Man Group chairman Stanley Fink, has hired
Darren Upton from Man as head of research.
Upton was most recently head of research methodology at Man,
where he led a group of researchers in developing trading
models, portfolio construction and execution methods for the
AHL trading system, one of the world’s...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager