Man GLG hits $565 million in Europe Plus Source ETF
Fri Jun 15, 2012
The Man GLG Europe Plus Source ETF, launched in January
2011, has reached assets of $565 million as at the end of May
– making it one of the world’s largest
ETFs delivering exposure to equity index outperformance.
The exchange-traded fund tracks the Man GLG Europe Plus
Index, created by Man Systematic Strategies (MSS). The index is
a long-only total...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager