Estlander taps Rituzzo for US push, SEI for outsourcing
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Long-established Finnish-based macro and CTA firm Estlander
& Partners has launched a US operation based in Stamford,
Connecticut, and led by new hire Dan Rizzuto – a
25-year industry veteran and the former president of quant firm
DKR Fusion Management.
Rizzuto has been brought onboard as a director and
Estlander’s head of North America. He is also a
member of the firm’s executive committee. Rizzuto
will lead the firm’s...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager