Citi tracks $1 trillion in new hedge fund capital
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hedge fund assets could more than double by 2016 as $1
trillion in new capital could be directed to current hedge fund
strategies as hedge fund managers increasingly compete with
traditional asset managers for up to $2 trillion in regulated
alternative and long-only products, according to
Citi’s US Business Advisory team.
"We see a second wave of institutional...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager