Protégé-backed group launches Asia volatility strategy
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Expedition Advisors, a Hong Kong-based Asian volatility fund
seeded by New York-based Protégé Partners,
launched in late May kicking off with 'around $50
million’, according to industry sources.
The firm, founded by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager