Blue Fin Capital’s Omega buoyed by US dollar strength
Wed Jun 20, 2012
The appreciating US dollar helped propel Blue Fin
Capital’s Omega to success in May, buoying returns
to 10.53% during the month.
The firm traded on the US dollar’s appreciation
against the euro, Swiss franc and Australian dollar, while
taking long positions on interest rate...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager