More than 60% of hedge funds fell in May
By Rob Copeland
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Bridgewater, King Street, Third Point, York among losers.
May brought misery for the hedge fund industry, as a wide
wave of losses cascaded across managers in most strategies.
Approximately 63% of funds lost money, and the median
manager dropped 0.90%, the most since the height of the
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager