Martin Currie accelerates regional hub build-up, relocates Gibb to Asia
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Martin Currie, the Edinburgh-based investment manager, is
accelerating the build-up of its regional hub in Singapore this
year by relocating several key executives to the city.
The firm, which manages $7 billion in assets globally, aims
to attract significant institutional flows for its various
investment products that include three long/short equity funds
as well as an absolute return long-only fund focused on Asian
It is understood that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager