LOIM carves out 1798 consumer strategy as standalone fund
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Lombard Odier Investment Managers has launched a new
long/short equity fund focused on the consumer sector.
The 1798 Consumer Equity Long/Short Fund is a carve-out from
the firm’s flagship hedge fund – the
market-neutral, multi-strategy 1798 Fundamental Strategies
The single-strategy fund rolled out on 1 May and is managed
by Bryan Mattson, who has 12 years’ experience in
the consumer sector and has been with LOIM’s
internally-managed 1798 hedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager