Portman Square heads new bank prop spin-out wave
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Senior prop traders from Citi and JP Morgan are moving ahead
with plans to launch their own European-based hedge funds over
the next few months in the latest wave of big bank spin-outs to
hit the alternative asset management industry.
Portman Square Capital, the new London-based multi-strategy
equity hedge fund led by highly regarded former Citi and Old
Lane trader Sutesh Sharma, is firming up plans ahead of what
should be one of the most keenly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager