Pressure builds as equity funds tumble again in euro mayhem
Fri Jun 22, 2012
European hedge funds are coming under intense pressure again
after another bad month in May, when a renewed eruption of
eurozone-related equity market mayhem triggered widespread and
substantial losses among long/short funds.
|Angela Merkel and Mariano Rajoy
After a strong start to the year, the return of extreme
levels of volatility and severe swings in sentiment is
threatening to cause a re-run...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager