Highly-rated Danish Maj Invest team start novel $200m+ AI-based US equity launch
Fri Jun 22, 2012
One of the biggest and most interesting new hedge fund launches
of 2012 looks set to come from the Maj Invest group of Denmark,
which has been working on plans for a new long/short equity
fund with a novel strategy based on artificial intelligence.
The fund, which has been dubbed sinAI – derived
from a broken acronym for 'stock market investing artificial
intelligence’ – is expected to launch in
July with assets of some $220 million, boosted by allocations
from three pension funds, two foundations and one family
office, as well as from the management team itself.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager