Mixed bag of numbers from equity market-neutral and quant strategies
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Results were mixed among equity market-neutral and
quantitative strategies in May, with about as many funds
gaining ground as losing it.
Reyl Absolute Return did notably well, producing a 7.40%
gain for the month, and Abaco...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager