Managed futures funds make hay on back of trending May markets
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Most managed futures funds prospered in May’s
sharply trending markets, with the CTA index producing a median
return of almost 4% on the month.
The Superfund Green Master fund led the way with a 36.15%
monthly gain, while TOMAC2 was up 14.25% and Cardwell
Investment Technologies Global 3x made 12.01%. Palm Trend
returned 11.02%, while GLC...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager