Winners and losers in macro as dispersion persists
Fri Jun 22, 2012
May saw significant divergence again in the performance of
global macro funds, reflected in a median gain of just 0.15%
for the strategy subset.
Kohinoor Core led the way with a 16.85% gain, while The 36
South Cullinan Fund was up 7.10%, GLG...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager