Credit managers lose ground in a turbulent climate
Fri Jun 22, 2012
After a generally flat month in April, the majority of
credit specialists found conditions hard in May – and
most funds lost money on the month as a result.
A minority of managers succeeded in gaining ground, though
— most notably Eclectica Credit, which...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager