Todd Edgar’s Atreaus Capital, with Goldman seed deal, starts trading with $300M+
By Rob Copeland
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Former Barclays team posts 0.12% loss in first month.
Atreaus Capital, the liquid global macro and commodities
fund helmed by former star Barclays trader Todd Edgar, has
officially begun trading with $307 million, according to
investor documents obtained by AR.
The strategy achieved liftoff last month after nearly 12
months of ramping up. It has been more than a year since the
first leaks of Edgar’s plan to leave Barclays in
London, where he reportedly had a two-year £30 million
contract. Before Barclays, Edgar...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager