Hedge fund job openings concentrated in New York and Connecticut; Lean times in Boston, Dallas
By Rob Copeland
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Open positions clustered this year along traditional Eastern shoreline cities.
New York State has one of the higher unemployment rates in
the nation. But don’t blame hedge funds: New York
City is the top spot in the world for industry job openings,
according to new data from jobs site HFObserver.
The Big Apple is followed by Connecticut (including
Greenwich, Stamford and Westport, home to Bridgewater
Associates, the largest hedge fund firm in the Americas) and
London. Chicago and Boston, last year’s second and
third most fertile job...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager