GoldenTree raising $300 million CLO debt fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Joseph Naggar will manage the firm’s latest structured credit offering.
GoldenTree Asset Management, the
$10.5 billion credit hedge fund firm led by Steve
Tananbaum, continues its expansion into the structured credit
market with the preparation of a $300 million collateralized
loan obligation investment fund, according to marketing
materials for the new vehicle.
(Photo: Mackenzie Stroh)
The GoldenTree CLO Debt Investment Fund 2012 will be led by
Joseph Naggar, a partner and head of structured products at the
GoldenTree declined to comment, but it appears to share a
belief among an increasing number of credit hedge fund managers
that CLOs offer a rare source of high yields relative to risk.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager