Sparx appoints Sunwah man Majcher as senior adviser
Fri Jun 29, 2012
The $7 billion alternative investment firm Sparx Group has
appointed Bill Majcher, the CEO and managing director of
global family of funds platform Sunwah International Asset
Management (SIAM), to a senior advisory role.
Majcher, who is taking the role at Sparx starting July 1,
will be one of the group’s two senior advisors
and will directly advise Shuhei Abe, the founder and CIO of
Sparx Group. ...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager