Nomura and Permal launch market neutral Japanese equity fund
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Nomura and the fund of hedge funds giant Permal Group have
launched a new Japanese equity market neutral fund that is
targeted to reach assets of around $30-$50 million in one to
two month’s time.
The Nomura Permal Alpha Japan Neutral Fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager