Paulson Europe partner Mina Gerowin retires
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jun 28, 2012
The senior member of the firm’s London office recently joined the board of Agnelli family holding company EXOR.
Mina Gerowin, a London-based partner at
$22.6 billion Paulson & Co. who helped lead European
investments, has retired.
The 13 person London office will continue to be led by
partners Harry St. John Cooper and Nikolai Petchenikov. A
spokesman for Paulson declined to comment on the
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager