Connecticut begins formal search for FoHFs
Tue Jul 3, 2012
A newly revised fund of hedge funds RFP was issued last month
by the Connecticut Treasurer’s office to find fund
of hedge fund firms specialising in emerging managers for the
$24 billion Connecticut Retirement Plan and Trust funds.
Interviews are likely to take place in August with manager
selection taking place at the September trustee meeting....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager