University of California ready to add three hedge funds with targeted approach
Tue Jul 3, 2012
The $40 billion University of California endowment and
pension plan continues to allocate to absolute return
strategies despite being the programme being down nine basis
points for the fiscal year to date.
On a trailing five year period ending this past March, the
$4 billion absolute return programme has outperformed the
equity markets with much less volatility, while 2011 was a
challenging year for hedge fund strategies...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager