Greenwich survey reports direct investment to the fore in Asia
Tue Jul 3, 2012
The renewed search for external managers among Asian
institutions will likely include hedge fund managers, according
to a new survey released by Greenwich Associates.
Asian institutional investors are leaving behind fund of
fund structures in favour of direct investments in hedge funds
and other vehicles. These shifts will significantly ramp up the
level of complexity and risk for institutions that attempt to
manage active investments in these asset classes internally.
Greenwich Associates consultant Markus Ohlig...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager